AgileEMR is a physical therapy EMR system designed to make your duties simpler, not more complicated
For years, health care practices and hospitals of all types have used similar EMR systems. While these systems have helped improve patient experience for many health care facilities, we found that the needs of therapists in particular were not being met.
Physical, occupational, and speech therapy practices or departments don’t need a one-size-fits-all system. They need a therapy EMR system designed specifically for their needs. This is what we aim to do with AgileEMR.
per month per provider with
unlimited administrative users
No signup fee
No long-term contracts
Free 30-day trial
Complicated EMRs can lead to scheduling conflicts or oversights that negatively impact the patient’s experience. Our system is easy to learn and quick to navigate.
- Manage front office operations and patient information with straightforward appointment and scheduling features.
- Customizable appointment types with color-coded labels.
- Insurance indicators available with each appointment scheduled.
Documentation is notorious for being time consuming. AgileEMR makes it easier for Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists to document a patient’s journey without spending a considerable amount of time navigating complex tabs or combing through paperwork.
- Customizable templates built from our extensive clinical library, which makes documentation easy and compliant.
- The user-friendly exercise log and intuitive SOAP note formate makes daily notes efficient and thorough
- Visual indicators that signal documentation items or compliance requirements that need attention.
- Compliance driven requirements force elements to be included to reduce audit risk.
AgileEMR is built to support multiple clinics and hospital outpatient facilities which allows centralized reporting.
- Management and front-end reports available.
- Facility & Therapist statistics available to capture day-to-day activities.
- Cancellation Rate Summary intended to use for monitoring and managing patient appointment cancellations.
- Physical Referral Trend report captures referral activity by each physician.